Monday, June 22, 2009

A new day...

Well it's 12:30 in the afternoon and today I have not cried. I've heard songs on the radio that normally make me cry so maybe I am entering a new phase of grief. One where I can control my emotions..well that may be a little strong but at least I'm not so emotional as I sit at my desk and work. I'm typing this without tears and that's a huge improvement. I even typed an email this morning without tears.

We got a new puppy yesterday. Pam would love him but may be bothered that we got him from a pet store. Now this wasn't just any pet store - it was a place Pam used to take Ashley, Caitlin and Zack on a weekly basis to love the puppies. Now one calls us family and I know she would have loved him dearly. It may not have been the rescue she envisioned but we did rescue him from his little pen at the store.
So this is what's his name and he is absolutely precious... he is 4 months old and a minature schnauzer. Did I mention he is precious? Well he is - he just needs a name.

1 comment:

  1. Must see more pics of the puppy! Keep up the posts gal as we can see glimpses into the window of your love and grief:) We love you.

    ReplyDelete