Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Can't we just get along...

Oh how I long for a block of time where life is calm and peaceful. There always seems to be some heart wrenching decision to be made. We are struggling at home with discord among the children. Trying to get everyone to "act" their age is hard. It seems all like to sink to the youngest age in the house and have a problem understanding why the other is so unreasonable. We pray daily for wisdom and strength in forging a path for our new family structure. We miss Pam! All of us and at times I don't think the children understand that is an underlying issue for all of us. I keep reminding myself that all this is normal - ugh - I don't think I like normal very much.

The shelves are built in the laundry room - YEAH! They are great and the windows now have molding around them - look so very good. Kirsten is on a cleaning frenzy - YEAH and going through draws, organizing shelves and I'm praying that when I can't find something she will remember where she put it :) Next on the agenda is replacing the kitchen floor...big job. BIGGEST job is going to be painting outside the house - my goal is to have this done by Christmas.

Jay is healthy according to the doctors and blood work results. He felt lots better when he got this news. So do I! Protect him Lord - we need him to be our guide and comfort in the midst of pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment