Thursday, December 17, 2009

CHRISTmas time is near....

Dashing through the snow...ho ho ho.... It doesn't seem possible in some ways that Christmas is nearly here. Last year there were two missing faces in our photos - Bryce was in Spain, Kirsten was in the Dominican Republic. Pam was here. Oh if we had only realized just how important last Christmas was and how important each Christmas is...I'm determined to always remember this sad, helpless feeling in order to capture the moment I'm living in. This moment is special - this moment can never be given back to me and the memory of this moment is all I will have when the next moment arrives.

Tomorrow we may see snow - ice - probably rain but the expectation of a winter storm is the same - I get a little excited - know I need to go to the grocery store for bread and milk - and start pondering what to cook.

One week from now will be Christmas eve. Hopefully by then all the presents will be wrapped and we can share family times that will be captured on film and in our hearts forever.

Pam will get to celebrate Jesus birth in person with our Savior this year - part of me is so very sad and then part of me is so very jealous! We miss you, my Pam - we love you.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night....

1 comment:

  1. hey Connie, wanted to let you know we have a blog too chronicling our adventures at this time. I know you like to keep up with blogs and thought you might like to keep up with our goings on too!

    ReplyDelete