Monday, January 18, 2010

Blooming Cactus...


Isn't it amazing how a single blooming flower can bring memories flooding to your mind? Well we now have four blooming cactus in our home. I don't believe all four have EVER bloomed at the same time. These plants are Pam's and I've struggled to keep them living over the past eight months. Yes, eight months ago today, Pam was still with us - suffering great pain from a back injury and little did we know, she was slowly leaving us and joining her life with Jesus. She loved her plants and was always so pleased when her cactus bloomed. Now I wonder, does she see these beautiful flowers that decorate my kitchen greenhouse window? I hope the Lord is letting her see them and that is she proud of me keeping them alive. I think these blooms are a part of God's confirmation that our move was totally within His will for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment