Sunday, August 16, 2009

Home Again

Well vacation is over and we are about to embark on a new school year. Today Ashley and I went to purchase school supplies - it's amazing how the smallest things bring back memories - sweet memories that you didn't really treasure as you should have until there is no more time to make sweet memories. Life is busy and that helps but my heart still aches every single day - the reality is I want Pam back with us and I'm confused as to why God had to take her away from us. Right now the only happy memory that is Pam free is time with our puppy Gizmo. He has no connection to her and therefore I can play with him without it bringing memories of Pam to mind - and yet she would have absolutely loved him.

Tomorrow I do my third college parent orientation - hopefully I'll get it right this time :) Lord help me be positive and upbeat for Mollie as she enters her fourth school in three years. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment