Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New Memories...missing a part

Well yesterday was the first day of school...we saw butterflies last night. Are the two connected? I believe they are. Everytime I see a butterfly - I say Pam's here. Does my brain believe this? Maybe no - but my heart feels like she is visiting us to be sure we are alright and that I am doing all the right things.

Yes, Pam, I remembered to take the first day of school pictures of Ashley. She was so excited. She had a great day! I will do my best to keep her scrapbooks going. But I don't know.

Mollie is happy with her classes! Thank you Lord. She is happy to coming home at night. Who would have ever thought this would make her happy.

Kirsten starts her part-time job on Thursday. I'm so happy for her - she will enjoy getting out and will be spending time with a wonderful lady who loved Pam so much.

Life is hard...but God is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment